Meet the Teacher

I wanted to do a quick post to let you know a little about me.  This is my fourth year teaching first grade.  I absolutely LOVE it, and I am so excited about this year!  When I have the time, I take a spin class a couple days a week.  It is my stress relief, it's a fabulous workout, and it is so much fun! I've definitely found something I love.  I also enjoy being crafty when I have time.  I love scrapbooking and anything I can Mod Podge.  I put together a scrapbook this summer from my Europe 2010 trip that was almost 90 pages!! I had a blast with it!  I also love to cook / bake.  I guess that's why I workout! HA!  Here are a few of my favorite things:
Diet Coke:
Seriously, I love diet coke.  

The Container Store:
I love to organize almost anything.  I'm a weirdo that actually enjoys cleaning, too.  I enjoy the satisfaction of knowing where everything is, and making it look pretty in the process!
 
I'm a kid at heart.  I guess that is part of why I love first grade so much!  I love Disney movies, especially the classics.  Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite!
I also love Charlie Brown! Anything Charlie Brown just makes me smile!

Mexican Food:
My good friends and I go eat after school about once a week! Gloria's, El Fenix, Taco Cabana, Little Mexico, Don Pablos, Mi Cocina... Love them all!

And last but not least, TARGET:
What can I say? I can spend hours there! And a few dollars too! ;-) Half my home and classroom came from Target.  The dollar spot is a teacher's best friend!  I'm convinced the air in Target has something special in it! It just makes me feel so happy!!

Well, there's a little about me! I can't wait to get to know all of my 'firsties' this year as well as their families!

No comments:

Post a Comment