Cutesy Wootsy!!!

I call myself a classroom blogger, yet I only have three followers and seem to spend more time stalking everyone else's blogs rather than adding to my own.  This morning, I came across a new blog: A Day in the Life of a 2nd Grade Teacher,  and saw these cute gifts you could make for a special teacher in your life.  My new teammate and friend, Andi, made me one of these clipboards for Christmas.  I'll upload a pic of hers soon... it's real cute too!!

Ms. Male found these pics on another blog.  I think I need to make one of these to hang by my door.  Soooo cute! I love crayons! I love a new box and how it smells.  Weird, I know.  I really just love schools supplies. I love the line in You've Got Mail.. "I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name..." LOVE it!!




1 comment:

  1. The crayon thing is cute!! I may have to make one for each of my team members!!!!

    ReplyDelete